1. Acceptance Of Terms
The web pages available at Drivn.com (the "Site") are owned and operated by Drivn, Inc. ("Drivn", "we" or "us").
Drivn reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace these terms at any time and you agree to be bound by such revisions or modifications. Users are responsible for viewing these Terms periodically. You’re continuing use of the Service or viewing any Content on the Site following a change or modification of these Terms, shall constitute your acceptance of the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the Terms, your only remedy is to discontinue your use of the Services and to cancel any Account(s) (as defined below) you have created for use of the Services.
If you violate the Terms, Drivn reserves the right to issue you a warning regarding the violation or to immediately terminate or suspend all or part of the Accounts you have created for using the Services. You agree that Drivn does not need to provide you notice before terminating or suspending your Account(s), but it may provide such notice in its sole discretion.
You declare that by acceptance of these Terms and/or by using the Services you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Drivn or under the strict and continuous supervision of a parent or any other qualified legal guardian, and in any case, at least 13 years of age. You may not use the Services and may not accept these Terms if you are a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Services.
2. Description of the Services
The Site is an online community which enables car enthusiasts and drivers to publish images and videos, posts and questions, comments and ideas, to take part in contests and promotions, and to access and/or purchase services that might be made available on the Site and/or any Drivn application and/or services (collectively, the "Services").
Those Services may include, but are not limited to, any service and/or content that Drivn makes available or performs, as well any materials displayed, transmitted or performed on the Site or through the Services. Content ("Content") includes, but is not limited to text (such as Posts or Comments), messages, information, data, graphics, photographs, videos, illustrations, and software.
Drivn shall not assume any responsibility to any content which is published, displayed and/or suggested through the Services, its integrity, accuracy and/or reliability. Drivn cannot guarantee that the Services will always function without disruptions, delay or errors. A number of factors may impact the quality of your communications and use of the Services, and may result in the failure of your communications including, without limitation, your local network, firewall, your internet service provider, the public internet and your power supply. Drivn takes no responsibility for any disruption, interruption or delay caused by any failure of or inadequacy in any of these items or any other items over which we have no control. If your use of Services is for storing photos, videos or other data on the Site, you should make sure you have a back-up.
3. Access to the Services
Drivn reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the availability of the Site and/or any Service and/or remove any Content at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice. Drivn may also limit certain features and Services or restrict access to parts of or all of the Site and the Services without notice or liability. Access to and use of the Site may be interrupted from time to time as a result of necessary maintenance, updating or repair of the Site, of equipment malfunction, or any other reason within or outside the control of Drivn. It is your responsibility to ensure your computer or mobile device meets all the necessary technical specifications to enable you to access and use the Services. Drivn does not provide you with the equipment to access and/or use our Services. You are responsible for all fees charged by third parties related to your access and use of the Services (e.g., charges by Internet service providers or air time charges).
4. Registration and Account Information
In order to use some of the Services, you must open an account ("Account(s)"). During the process of creating an Account, you may be asked to complete registration information and choose a password, and provide email and username and/or to allow us to access your Account information from a social network service (the "Login Information"). You may also be asked to sign-in using your relevant social network's login (such as your Facebook). The following rules govern the security of your Account and Login Information. For the purposes of these Terms, references to Account and Login Information shall include any account and account information, including user names, passwords or security questions, whether or not created for the purpose of using the Services, that are used to access the Services (for example, account information for a social network service account from which the Services are accessed):
- You shall not share your Account or Login Information, nor let anyone else access your Account or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your Account.
- In the event you become aware of or reasonably suspect any breach of security, including, without limitation any loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your Login Information or unauthorized access to your Account, you must immediately notify Drivn and modify your Login Information;
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Login Information, and you will be responsible for all uses of your Login Information, including purchases, whether or not authorized by you;
- You are responsible for anything that happens through your Account, whether or not such actions were taken by you, including, for the avoidance of doubt, actions taken by third parties. You therefore acknowledge that your Account may be terminated if someone else uses it to engage in any activity that violates these Terms or is otherwise improper or illegal;
- You undertake to monitor your Account and restrict use by any individual barred from accepting these Terms and/or receiving the Services, under the provisions listed herein or any applicable law. You shall accept full responsibility for any unauthorized use of the Services by any of the above mentioned;
- Any usernames you choose, either for yourself or for your car(s), must be lawfully available for use. You may not use a name or trade mark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization. Nor may you choose a name that, in the opinion of Drivn or its officers, is offensive, vulgar or obscene.
Drivn reserves the right to remove or reclaim any usernames at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to claims by a third party that a username violates such third party's rights.
You further understand and agree that by creating your Account you will be providing all rights necessary to enable Drivn to collect and track (including through an application) the information as contained on the social network through which you subscribed, including without limitation, your profile picture, likes, interests, locations, contacts and friends list, your location, posts posted by you, posts posted on your behalf (with your consent), posts you are tagged in, pictures posted by you, pictures you are tagged in, history of posts, status messages your actions in the social network (shares, ignores, clicks and so forth) and any other information available thereon.
Drivn is only available to individuals who are at least 18 years old, or at least 13 years old and are authorized to access the Site by a parent or legal guardian. Parents or legal guardians who have authorized a minor to use the Site are responsible for the online conduct of such minor. They are also responsible for the consequences of any misuse of the Site by the minor. Parents and legal guardians are warned that the Site may display images or videos that some may find offensive.
5. User Conduct and Prohibited Behavior
You represent and warrant that you have full right and authority to use the Services and to be bound by these Terms. You agree that you will comply fully with these Terms and all applicable domestic and international laws, regulations, statutes, ordinances that govern your use of such Services. Without limiting the foregoing and in recognition of the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local and international rules regarding online conduct. You also agree to comply with all applicable laws affecting the transmission of content or the privacy of persons.
You undertake that you shall not defraud, or attempt to defraud, Drivn or other users, and that you shall not act in bad faith in your use of the Services. If Drivn determines that you have acted in bad faith and/or in violation of these Terms, or if Drivn determines that your actions fall outside of reasonable community standards, Drivn may, at its sole discretion, terminate your Account and prohibit you from using the Services. You agree that your use of the Services shall be lawful and that you will comply with the usage rules.
You may not use Drivn for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. Nor may you use the Site for any purpose not reasonably intended by Drivn. In furtherance of the foregoing, and as an example and not as a limitation, you agree that you shall not:
- Post Content to which you do not own the copyright without the agreement of the copyright owner;
- Abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate any person;
- Create an Account with or access the Services if you are barred from receiving the Services under the provisions of these Terms or any applicable law;
- Upload, post, transmit or otherwise disseminate any material that is vulgar, indecent, obscene, pornographic, sexual or that is, in a reasonable person's view, otherwise offensive or objectionable;
- Libel, ridicule, defame, mock, stalk, intimidate, threaten, harass, or abuse anyone, hatefully, racially, ethnically or in any other manner;
- Copy, rent, lease, sell, transfer, assign, sublicense, disassemble, reverse engineer or decompile (except if expressly authorized by Drivn or by applicable statutory law), modify or alter any part of the Services;
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or data, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Services or the computers of other users of the Services;
- Advertise, solicit or transmit any commercial advertisements, including chain letters, junk email or repetitive messages (spim or spam) to anyone;
- Violate the contractual, personal, intellectual property or other rights of any party including by using, uploading, transmitting, distributing, or otherwise making available any information or material made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other right of any party (including rights of privacy or publicity);
- Create false personas, multiple identities, multiple user Accounts, set up an Account on behalf of someone other than yourself, use bots or other automated software programs to defraud or which otherwise violate these Terms and/or the terms of service of any third-party applications or social networks through which the Services is accessed;
- Attempt to obtain passwords or other private information from other members including personally identifiable information (whether in text, image or video form), identification documents, or financial information;
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit), without Drivn 's express consent, any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including, without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats ("gifs"), 1x1 pixels, web bugs, cookies or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as "spyware", "passive collection mechanisms" or "pcms");
- Improperly use support channels or complaint buttons to make false reports to Drivn;
- Develop and distribute "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs or other "cheat utility" software programs or applications;
- Encourage any third party to: (i) directly or indirectly generate usage, queries, impressions, or clicks through any automated, deceptive, fraudulent or other invalid means; (ii) edit or modify any tag, or remove, obscure or minimize any tag in any way; or (iii) engage in any action or practice that reflects poorly on Drivn or otherwise disparages or devalues Drivn's reputation or goodwill;
- Make representations with respect to Drivn not approved in advance and in writing by Drivn. You shall obtain Drivn's prior written approval to the content of any marketing message, and with respect to any use of Drivn's trade name and/or trademarks and/or designs in connection with the Services;
- Rent, lease, sell, trade, gift, bequeath or otherwise transfer your Account to anyone without Drivn's prior written consent;
- Access or use an Account which has been rented, leased, sold, traded, gifted, bequeathed, or otherwise transferred from the Account creator without Drivn's prior written consent;
- Engage in any fraudulent activity with respect to payment methods or advertiser tracking mechanisms;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations, or encourage or promote any illegal activity including, but not limited to, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy, identity theft, hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software, or cheats or hacks for the Services;
- Attempt to use the Services on or through any service that is not authorized by Drivn. Any such use is at your own risk and may subject you to additional or different terms. Drivn takes no responsibility for your use of the Services through any service that is not authorized by it;
- Attempt to interfere with, hack into or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers for the Services; and/or
- Interfere with the ability of others to enjoy using the Services, including disruption, overburden or aid the disruption or overburdening of the Services’ servers, or take actions that interfere with or materially increase the cost to provide the Services for the enjoyment of all its users.
To report a suspected abuse of the Site or a breach of the Terms please write to Drivn here.
6. User Content
You acknowledge that you have the full and complete right to enter into this agreement; to grant to Drivn the rights described herein; and that no further permissions are required from, nor payments required to be made to any other person or entity in connection with the use by Drivn of the Content you post.
You agree that any content published by you through the Services is done so through the use of technology and tools provided by Drivn. You represent and warrant that you are publishing such content willingly and that you own the full rights to all Content, including but not limited to images, videos and text, that you upload to the Site. You grant Drivn the right to act as an agent on your behalf as the Services' operator.
You acknowledge that the Content does not defame any person and does not infringe upon the copyright, moral rights, publicity rights, privacy rights or any other right of any person, or violate any law or judicial or governmental order.
Drivn does not claim ownership of any videos, data, text, graphics, photographs, or any other content, and their selection and arrangement, provided or uploaded to the Services by any user ("User Content"). However, by submitting content to the Site you grant Drivn a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual license of all worldwide rights to share ,use, edit, modify, include, incorporate, adapt, record and reproduce such User Content, including, without limitation, all trademarks associated therewith, in any manner whatsoever, in or out of context, in all languages, in all media now known or hereafter created for the purposes set forth in the Services and these Terms, including for the avoidance of doubt, distribution and redistribution of User Content to other parties, websites, applications, and other entities, for commercial, non-commercial and/or promotional use by Drivn associating such User Content with your user information, user name and/or profile picture.
Drivn may retain any raw material that you submit, and make internal use of such material including for testing purposes. You hereby agree that any of Drivn’s users may view and use the User Content. You may request that Drivn delete and make no further use of such material by contacting us here.
Drivn may or may not regulate User Content and provides no representations or guarantees regarding the accuracy, quality, or integrity of any User Content posted via the Services. By using the Services you acknowledge and accept that you may be exposed to material you find offensive or objectionable. You agree that Drivn will not under any circumstances be responsible or liable for any User Content, including, but not limited to, errors in any User Content or any loss or damage incurred by use of the User Content or for any failure to or delay in removing User Content.
Drivn reserves the right (but shall at no time be obligated) to, in its sole discretion, remove, block, edit, move, disable or permanently delete User Content from the Services with or without notice for any reason whatsoever. You hereby agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Drivn shall at no time be responsible or held liable for the removal, modification or blocking of material or User Content that may be considered offensive and shall at no time be obligated to effect such removal other than under applicable law.
7. Intellectual Property Ownership
Drivn, Drivn.com and other Drivn graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are registered trademarks of Drivn.
Drivn and/or its affiliates retain all rights in the Services' materials (including, but not limited to, applications, software, designs, graphics, texts, information, pictures, video, sound, music, and other files, and their selection and arrangement) (collectively, "Services' Materials"). The entire contents of the Services are protected by applicable copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, and other laws protecting intellectual property and related proprietary rights. You shall not, nor shall you cause any other party to modify, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, copy, transfer, create derivative works from, rent, sub-license, distribute, reproduce framed, republish, scrape, download, display, transmit, post, lease or sell in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, use for any purpose other than for using the Services pursuant to these Terms or otherwise exploit any of the Services' Materials without Drivn's explicit, prior written consent. The foregoing shall not apply to your own User Content that you post through the Services in accordance with these Terms. All other uses of copyrighted or trade mark material, including any derivative use, require explicit, prior written consent from Drivn. Any reproduction or redistribution of materials not in accordance with these Terms is explicitly prohibited and may result in the termination of your Account as well as severe civil and criminal penalties.
Drivn and/or its licensors and affiliates own all right, title, and interest, including copyrights and other intellectual property rights, in and to all the Services' Materials. You hereby acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Services or by accessing any of the Services' Materials, or rights to any derivative works thereof.
You are not required to provide Drivn with any feedback or suggestions regarding the Services or any of the Services' Materials. However, should you provide Drivn with comments or suggestions for the modification, correction, improvement or enhancement of the Services and/or any of the Services' Materials, then, subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms, you hereby grant Drivn a non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free license, including the right to sublicense, to use and disclose such comments and suggestions in any manner Drivn chooses and to display, perform, copy, have copied, make, have made, use, sell, offer to sell, and otherwise dispose of Drivn's and its sublicensees' products and content embodying such comments or suggestions in any manner and via any media Drivn chooses, but without reference to the source of such comments or suggestions.
8. Other IP and Copyright Issues
Without undertaking and/or making any warrant, representation and/or commitment, Drivn will make its best efforts to respond to any claim that Content posted on the Site infringes the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity. Following a claim of infringement, we will make our best efforts to use reasonable and generally acceptable efforts to investigate the claim and take appropriate action under applicable intellectual property law. That action may include removing or disabling access to the Content and/or terminating accounts and access to the Site.
Copyright holders can notify Drivn of a possible infringement by contacting us here. Please include a description of the alleged infringement detailed enough for us to make a reasonable determination. Also note that you may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for falsely claiming that any Content is infringing your copyright.
In the event of a claim of infringement, we will make reasonable attempts to contact the user who posted the Content. A user whose content has been claimed to be infringing copyright can make a counter notification that includes sufficient information to enable us to make a reasonable determination. Please note that you may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that your Content is not infringing the copyrights of others.
Regardless of Drivn actions or lack of actions with regard to the aforementioned, including the outcome of such, Drivn shall at no time be responsible or held liable for any such infringement and/or its consequences.
9. Third Party Material
You may be able to access, review, display or use third party services, resources, content, information or links to other websites or resources ("Third Party Materials") via the Services. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume any and all risks arising from your access to, use of or reliance upon any such Third Party Materials, and Drivn disclaims any liability that you may incur arising from your access to, use of or reliance upon such Third Party Materials through the Services. You acknowledge and agree that Drivn: (i) is not responsible for the availability, accuracy integrity, quality or lawfulness of such Third Party Materials or the products or services on or available from such Third Party Materials; (ii) has no liability to you or any third party for any harm, injuries or losses suffered as a result of your access to or use of such Third Party Materials; and (iii) does not make any promises to remove Third Party Materials from being accessed through the Services. Your ability to access or link to Third Party Materials or third party services does not imply any endorsement by Drivn of Third Party Materials or any such third party services.
These Terms do not authorize you to, and you may not use any Third Party Materials except as expressly permitted by the owners of such Third Party Materials and such owners may have the right to seek damages against you for any unauthorized use of their Third Party Materials.
Without derogating from any of Drivn's rights and remedies under these Terms and/or under law, Drivn will be entitled, at its sole discretion, to immediately discontinue the Services or any part thereof, including the termination of your Account, in the event of any alleged infringement, misappropriation or violation of any rights of any third parties in connection with the Third Party Materials.
You may not use any Third Party Materials for which you have not obtained appropriate approval to use. Drivn cannot grant permission to use third party content.
10. Links and Search Engines
The Services may contain links to other websites or resources ("Linked Sites"). Because Drivn has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Drivn is not responsible for the availability of those sites and resources, does not endorse them and is not responsible or liable for any content available from the destinations of those links. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Drivn of the site or any association with its operators. You further acknowledge and agree that Drivn shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
11. Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability; Indemnification
You agree that your use of the Services shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Drivn, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, explicit or implied, in connection with the Services and your use thereof including implied warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement, usefulness, authority, accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. Drivn makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content of the Services, of the content of any sites linked to the Services, of any Third Party Materials (as defined below) and assumes no liability or responsibility for any:
- Errors, mistakes, inaccuracies, non-suitability or non-conformity of any content;
- Direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages including without derogating personal injury, property damages and/or monetary damages, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of the use of or the inability to use the Services;
- Any unauthorized access to or use of Third Party Materials, secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein;
- Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Services;
- Any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the Services by any third party; or
- Any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Services.
Without derogating from the abovementioned, in no event will Drivn, its directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners, consultants and/or employees, be liable to you or any third person for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever including any lost profits or lost data arising from your use of the Services or other materials on, accessed through or downloaded from the Services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Drivn has been advised of the possibility of these damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. You specifically acknowledge that Drivn shall not be liable for any user submissions and/or defamatory, offensive and/or illegal conduct by any third party, and that the risk of harm or damage from and/or associated with the foregoing rests entirely with you.
You agree to indemnify and hold Drivn, and each of its directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of or in connection with any of the following:
- Your use of and access to the Services;
- Your violation of any term of these Terms;
- Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right;
- Any claim that any user submission made by you has caused damage to a third party; or
- Any User Content you post or share on or through the Services.
12. Dealings with Advertisers
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in purchase of goods, use of coupons, promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Services, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that Drivn will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Services, including, for the avoidance of doubt any dealings with third party vendors and/or merchants which were referred in any suggestions and/or recommendations provided through and/or within the Services.
Drivn may refuse access to Services or may terminate or suspend any and all Services and/or your Drivn Account (and in case you have more than one – all your Accounts) immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever. Such reasons may include, but are not limited to, a suspected violation of these Terms, illegal or improper use of your Account, or illegal or improper use of the Services, User Content (as defined herein), products, or Drivn's intellectual property as determined by Drivn in its sole discretion. Upon termination, your right to use the Services will immediately cease and you may also lose your user name. If you wish to terminate your Drivn account, you may simply discontinue using the Services. Such termination shall impose any responsibilities on the part of Drivn for any damage that may result from the forgoing.
In addition to the foregoing, Drivn may selectively remove, revoke or garnishee Benefits associated with your Account. "Benefits" mean licensed rights granted, awarded, gifted, provided to and/or purchased by you to access and/or use online or offline elements or features of the Services, and include but are not limited to paid and free downloadable content, virtual currency, digital and/or virtual assets, unlockable content, rights of use tied to unlock keys or codes, serial codes and/or online authentication of any kind, and in-service ranking or status. If your Account, or a particular subscription for a Service associated with your Account, is terminated, suspended and/or if any Benefits are selectively removed, revoked or garnisheed from your Account, no refund will be granted, no Benefits will be credited to you or converted to cash or other forms of reimbursement, and you will have no further access to your Account or Benefits associated with your Account or such particular Service.
You acknowledge that Drivn is not required to provide you notice before suspending or terminating your Account or selectively removing, revoking or garnisheeing Benefits associated with your Account. In the event that Drivn terminates your Account, you may not participate nor make use of the Services again without Drivn's express consent. Drivn reserves the right to refuse to keep Accounts for, and provide access to the Services or other services to, any individual. You may not allow individuals whose Accounts have been terminated by us to use your Account. If you believe that any action has been taken against your Account in error, please contact us here.
You are solely responsible to preserve the originals of any content you provide and/or upload to the Services. Drivn does not guarantee that any content will always be available through the Services. Do not rely upon the Services as a storage space for such content.
IF YOU WISH TO TERMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT, YOU MAY DO SO AT ANY TIME BY: (I) NOTIFYING US AT ANY TIME HERE, OR (II) CLOSING YOUR ACCOUNTS FOR ALL OF THE SERVICES WHICH YOU USE, WHERE THIS OPTION HAS BEEN MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU.
Of the provisions of these Terms shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Notices to you may be made via the Services and/or email. Drivn may also provide notices of changes to these Terms or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the Services. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and any other communications that Drivn provide as aforementioned satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing
By using or visiting the Services, you agree that the laws of the State of NEVADA, without regard to principles of conflict of laws and regardless of your location, will govern these Terms and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Drivn. Any claim or dispute between you and Drivn that arises in whole or in part from your use of the Services shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in State of NEVADA, to the exclusion of any other courts, and you hereby consent to, and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non-convenient with respect to venue and jurisdiction in the courts State of NEVADA. Drivn reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time and without notice, and it is your responsibility to review these Terms regularly for any changes. Your use of the Services following any amendment of these Terms will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms. YOU AND Drivn AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SERVICES MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
Last update: 05/01/2015
All rights reserved, Drivn Inc.