Replaced the radiator 

I recently noticed some coolant dripping on my driveway. Investigated and discovered that where the upper hose connects to the radiator was leaking. The top of the radiator is plastic and the part the the hose connects to has rotted and broke off. I purchased a new radiator on www.rockauto.com. for $87 plus shipping. While unpacking it discovered that the two nipples that the transmission cooling hoses connect to were bent and ruined from shipping. They weren’t protected properly. I removed my old radiator and I was hoping I could re-use the hose fittings on the new radiator. Of course they were different. I went to Autozone and had no luck. A salesman there suggested going to a specialty hose and fittings business. Googled it and found one nearby. They quickly made me new aluminum flared little pipes. I was so grateful to find a quick solution. Otherwise I was going to have to wait for a whole new radiator to ship and hope it would arrive in good shape and to not have use of my truck. Completed installation and all is well!

Total Cost: $130

Interesting for you

Instrument panel

Instrument panel

DIY Repair
We're getting closer got the dash cluster cleaned up
Working on Installing Weber 32/36 Carburetor

Working on Installing Weber 32/36 Carburetor

DIY Repair
Purchased a new Carb. Pictured below. Started to remove the old Carburetor. Ran into some issues removing the stock studs. Corrosion and rust...
Break pad changing

Break pad changing

DIY Repair
Changed up the pads on the beast
Driveshaft Replacement

Driveshaft Replacement

DIY Repair
So the adventure began when I dropped my Jeep off at a friends place for storage before I left for Officer Training School in 2016. Upon return, I...
Belts and whistles

Belts and whistles

DIY Repair
I had to replace the power steering belt the other and fix the leak, thankfully everything works swimmingly now.
Primary cooling fan fixed

Primary cooling fan fixed

DIY Repair
I mentioned in another post that the primary fan was not turning on at all. After doing more research and troubleshooting, I found that it was the...