New exhaust 

My valiant has been needing a new exhaust since I've owned it so got that done. Welded all the pipe together,made brackets and wrapped it. I'm not sure how the heat will be with the exhaust above the engine so I'll weld some vents into the hood, keep things cool. Also started a dual reservoir master cylinder install. Just wasnt feeling good with a single cylinder one.The ratrod is in the garage wrapped in tarps. Hopefully get that out soon. Been kinda busy with christmas to get much done.

Interesting for you

Aerocatch pins

Aerocatch pins

DIY Repair
Needed pins so the hood wouldn't have damage the new bumper because it had to be slammed to latch.
Goodies to put on when I get free time.

Goodies to put on when I get free time.

DIY Repair
Chrome front and rear bumpers (no pics of rear bumper yet) I got a few days ago, just need to put them on when I get the time.
The Frame

The Frame

DIY Repair
The Frame was all sand blasted , I went thru and touched up welds that looked questionable and now the next step is to box the frame with Dimple...
The Shadow Project

The Shadow Project

DIY Repair
I painted the wheels all matte black like hood about 3 months ago. Im in the middle of doing the headgasket as we speak. Replacing starter and...
Sway bar end links

Sway bar end links

DIY Repair
Last time I worked on the car, I found a broken sway bar end link. So I decided to replace them both. As my daddy used to tell me, ALWAYS do...
The Frame

The Frame

DIY Repair
Finally have caught up on the other 2 vehicles so I decided it was time to start working on the 66 . Pulled the frame out and got it blasted...