Parking brake repair and rear shocks replacement 

The E brake pedal went to the floor with no resistance. I took the drums off and blew out all the brake pad dust. Over half the pad is left. Put the drums back on and adjusted. Adjust about an inch of slack in the E brake cable under the drivers side door. Brake works great now. I bought new shocks on Rockauto.com. The top nut on the shocks were hard to get to. The whole upper shock shaft would spin when trying to remove them. I finally had to torch them off. The rubber caught on fire both times. I had to run and get a wet towel to extinguish it. Turned out great!

Total Cost: $30

Interesting for you

Door panels were looking tired, the fabric had come seperated due to the foam disintergrating..

Door panels were looking tired, the fabric had come seperated due to the foam disintergrating..

DIY Repair
Foam failed on the door panel. . 3/16 headliner material placed behind the original alcantra and glued then tucked back in place. All fixed:)
Rear bearing replacement

Rear bearing replacement

DIY Repair
The right rear axel seal and bearing keeps leaking so I had to replace it. This was after rebuilding the entire rear end 2, 000 miles ago. Bummer
New parts

New parts

DIY Repair
I just put a new holley 720 cfm double pumper carb and a edelbrock torker intake manifold
4.7l cylinder 2 bent valve

4.7l cylinder 2 bent valve

DIY Repair
I have a question does anybody know how to keep the 4. 7l engine in time without having to remove the other valve cover when removing passenger...
AC System Upgrade and more

AC System Upgrade and more

DIY Repair
Well on the way home from the shop after getting the hydros upgrades, I blew a belt and the engine overheated. It caused the coolant lines to...
Replaced the radiator

Replaced the radiator

DIY Repair
I recently noticed some coolant dripping on my driveway. Investigated and discovered that where the upper hose connects to the radiator was...