About to take my baby out on the road since January. 

The Camaro has been at my mechanics shop for some safety issues and other needed repairs and fixes. Looking forward to getting it on the road in a few days. The engine is a 427/454 BBC mated to a TH-400 hooked up to the stock 10 bolt rearend with traction bars and Monroe air shocks.

Interesting for you

The "Monster" transmission had some bugs...

The "Monster" transmission had some bugs...

Servicing
As I had posted previously, Silverback came home back in July after a significant number of upgrades at a local speed shop in Austin. Among them...
Front brake upgrade

Front brake upgrade

Servicing
I just installed 2005 Tundra calipers on my Runner. I had to trim the back plane a bit but they bolt right on. I used the original rotors . But...
Rear End & Winter Maintenance 2016/17

Rear End & Winter Maintenance 2016/17

Servicing
Took the Devin PE5 to Baldwin's Shop to get the rear changed from a Locked Rear back to a Posi rear (as they came). The Rear is a Ford 8" and, ...
Rebuild progression

Rebuild progression

Servicing
A work in progress. . . . . . but A few before a@d after photos.
Long road

Long road

Servicing
Well just got it and the tranny went to shit. So had a rebuilt. But putting that in i learned the old owner put glue goop on the main seal....
Another broken exhaust

Another broken exhaust

Servicing
What a fun day last week I installed a used muffler I found laying around the yard my old one developed a nice hole, today I guess the rest of...