Clutch Project - Day 2 5 Apr 2019 

It took a few weeks from the first night we worked on the transmission. A lot was happening with all the guys, but I managed to get Brian back to help me out. We managed to finally get the bell housing mounted back up to the engine. With a little wiggling and some brute force, we pushed the bell housing into the right place and we were able to finally get the bolts to thread which pulled it in the rest of the way.

We started to button up all of the areas we took apart. We then got to attaching the clutch fluid line to the slave cylinder and discovered a leak. Thus, we cannot bleed the clutch because air would be in the pedal. SMH.

Total Cost: $45

Interesting for you

OBD scanner

OBD scanner

DIY Repair
This thing is the best small investment you could get. Had it a week and rumbler started running rough and hesitating when I accelerated. Then...
Vibrations can be fun, unless they are unwanted.. this was the case, ordered a rebuilt driveshaft

Vibrations can be fun, unless they are unwanted.. this was the case, ordered a rebuilt driveshaft

DIY Repair
Installed a rebuilt driveshaft from PTC and ordered the proper alignment tool. Now the car has no vibrations on the highway.
I hate to love it

I hate to love it

DIY Repair
So yesterday finally got the crusty broken radiator nut out of the which was a very difficult area to work in. . . But its done. . . Swapped out...
Climate Control Replacement

Climate Control Replacement

DIY Repair
Bought a used climate control unit from the junk yard a few months back. Finally got around to installing it. Looks 100100x better than the old...
Redhead steering box

Redhead steering box

DIY Repair
I changed out my steering box to a Redhead steering box. Talk about a big difference the Redhead box is tighter then GM’s. It is designed for...
Installed new fuel pump/float

Installed new fuel pump/float

DIY Repair
I installed a new fuel pump with a float (in gas tank), cause my gas needle wasn't working properly, even after I installed a new anti-slosh...