Working on the valiant 

So the first thing I did was rip out all the wet carpet and moldy padding.pulled the seats and found a giant mouse nest. Spent 2 full days wet sanding off all the old primer and getting down to the paint and metal.took about 3 days for it to dry out inside. Did a full tune up, all fluids changed , ujoints, adjusted the brakes. Used black window caulk to seal up the dry and leaking windshield and rear window seal.Have to make floor patches, for now I just layed rubber mats covering the holes. Got it tagged and insured today. Need new tires in the front but theres only one in the size It needs in the whole country. Probably go to a 14 inch instead. In the near future once the wallet recovers it will get a full front suspension rebuild.

Interesting for you

Hard at work

Hard at work

Body Kits
Making progress on my Nova 🙌
Body Kit Removed!

Body Kit Removed!

Body Kits
I decided the body kit had seen better days so I decided to remove it. Looks like a Miata again but I plan on doing some aero to give it a more...
New look...added some pink

New look...added some pink

Body Kits
Experiment on custom decals and plasti dip. Current project in progress is my Jetta.
Weathertech Cover

Weathertech Cover

Body Kits
Put this on just before a trip to Michigan. Not hard to do once I figured out the instructions. While I was working on it it hit me that...
Turn signals

Turn signals

Body Kits
Got turn signals and headlights mounted another day shot.
Bumper Rhino Lining & Flush Mounted LED Lights

Bumper Rhino Lining & Flush Mounted LED Lights

Body Kits
We recently sprayed the bumpers with Rhino Lining for protection and for a rugged appearance. Holes were cut out in the rear bumper for Rigid...