Getting things done
Slowly wrapping things up. Got the air tank in and all the new lines run. Was going to keep the old front stuff but tore it all out as well and did new line and solenoids. I had a faucet on the back of the car just to plug up a factory hole. I made the airtank water drain line exit out of that. Mounted the dual 444c viair compressors. Welded in four more body mounts. Before today I was helping a freind build a ratrod postal jeep for the Notrod Challenge Buildoff. From the ground up in 3 months, frame and all for less than $3,000. It was judged at the redneck rumble show in lebanon,Tn. There were only 2 cars and a third dropped out so we stood a 50/50 chance of winning, and we did. We competed against a helicopter.