Upgrades completed - Drivn

Upgrades completed 

So I installed the Vitage Air system with the AC on the right side and moved the alternator to the left. I had to get a new AC delete plate because the plate provided by Vintage Air did not cover the holes from the engine side. I also installed a new power steering pump. I had a hard time getting all the pulleys lined up.

I also re-wires everything in the engine and really cleaned up everything.

Still need to adjust the power steering pump and alternator to align the pulleys but this baby is blowing cold now!

Interesting for you

No rust

No rust

DIY Repair
Looks like crap atm but that's my floorboards. No more rust on em, gotta fix 2 small pinholes and buff them but least it hadn't eaten through
A full afternoon worth of work and it was worth it.

A full afternoon worth of work and it was worth it.

DIY Repair
I've updated some pics following a full detail, wash, clay, polish, buff, polish, buff, buff some more and finally some zymol ebony wax to...
$62.50 motor carnage.

$62.50 motor carnage.

DIY Repair
I bought a $62. 50 block with pistons and rods and added some $300 h beam rodsfrom ebay. to it and ran with it. It lasted almost a year at 23...
The Frame

The Frame

DIY Repair
Finally have caught up on the other 2 vehicles so I decided it was time to start working on the 66 . Pulled the frame out and got it blasted...
Trans is in

Trans is in

DIY Repair
The transmission is now in but to bad that I lost the d*** clip that holds the line to the slave cylinder.
Today

Today

DIY Repair
Gonna see if I can get Doc running. Please vote for Doc on car of the day! Thank you