Years of no use 

For a couple year this pickup sat in the back yard while I was working on my other projects and I traded it off to help a friend get his dream truck, after that I was getting depressed not know what was happening to it. I found it for sale again and had to get it back. I traded a 91 f150 2wd pickup for it and since than I was robbing parts off it for my daily Dakota.

Couple weeks ago I just dove right back into it again putting parts back on getting it all together again but as I tried firing it up it would get spark so I changed all the parts I thought would cause it and still nothing so then it was the wiring harness pulled it out and resplised some wires and bam she fired up.

As she fired up I realize there was no exhaust on it and WOW did it sound good but just to keep complaints down I welded in a cherry bomb glass pack 2 feet from the "y" pipe.

With spring time here I will be seeing what she can do.

Interesting for you

Valve Cover gaskets replacement

Valve Cover gaskets replacement

DIY Repair
When i bought the truck i had a few things that of coarse needed too be replaced. . . The seal on the valve cover was lleaking so i went ahead n i...
motor tear down, pull out, rebuild and put back in

motor tear down, pull out, rebuild and put back in

DIY Repair
ttearing motor down to install the new upper and lower assemblies, should be around 2400HP when its complete. Ill rip the motor out tomorrow
Brakes and Something Awsome

Brakes and Something Awsome

DIY Repair
So I got done with the bearings, seals and brakes on the rear end a few days ago. But today I found something really cool. I found online the...
3 wheeling is bad for bearing

3 wheeling is bad for bearing

DIY Repair
Well I got the car back together from this winter's projects. Last time I had it out I was having a blast with my best friend (5 yr old son) and...
Todays fun!

Todays fun!

DIY Repair
Lots of updates today. The old Mitsubishi turbo in my hands next to the newer Borg/Warner turbo. Phenolic spacers on the intake and the Xemodex...
Almost fixed

Almost fixed

DIY Repair
Got the upper control arm and the inner tie rid replaced, aligned and driving straight all that's left is the qtr panel