433 off the test stand
I got the 433 on the engine test stand at Paul Knippen's Muscle Motors and it passed it's first hurdle. Oil pressure is about 68 psi and the engine got up to about 200 degrees which is pretty normal for a fresh motor. We cut open the oil filter and it was clean. With no leaks and no problems, we pulled it off of the stand and the engine appears to have a clean bill of health. I brought it home where I retorqued the heads, installed the pilot bearing and installed the bellhousing. I have a very expensive McLoed scattershield which I intended to use but it does not clear my adjustable dowels and weighs a ton.
My flywheel and clutch are both SFI rated and I replace the bolts every time either is out with ARP bolts. My TKO really is not intended to be shifted above 6500 RPM according to Tremec so in my opinion, I really shouldn't have anything spinning fast enough that come apart and need to be contained in the first place. So I reinstalled the stock bellhousing and won't be looking back anytime soon.
Anyway, dialing in the bell housing is pretty much a necessity when using an aftermarket trans as the tolerance for misalignment is low (.005, which is a bit thicker than a sheet of paper). There are videos on YouTube that show you how to do this but every part of the procedure is a pain in the ass. I got a total variance of .006 which when divided by 2 as the variance goes both ways puts me at .003 which is within Tremec's specifications so I am good to go mating the engine with the TKO600 and hopefully putting both into the car next.