433 Final Assembly
Finally had time to clean up all of the parts and reassemble the 433 for the last time. At this point everything is clearanced properly and fitted from the pre-assembly so this is really just a matter of keeping things clean and having a process to make sure you don't forget any thing. I did take the opportunity to use my die grinder and open up the runners more on the intake manifold and clean up the plenum a bit. I also notched the divider on the carb adapter which is said to raise the RPM range a bit. I did notice that my stock intake barely has enough flange to seal the CNC ports in the cylinder head. The Torker II has much better coverage and after the car gets broken in, the Torker II is probably going on as it suits this engine better anyway. The only cost was for things like RTV grey sealer, ARP ultra-blue bolt lube and assembly lube for the bearings but I took my time and it ended up taking two days to assemble.