Rear seat challenge 

I added mini tubs to the car so I had to bring the rear seat in a bit on both sides! I wore tied the springs down in the seated areas on both sides and the wired it down befor cutting the wire ties loose! I hog ringed burlap onto both top and bottom of the original 1955 seat. I then glued layers of foam onto the burlap. I added thicker pieces to the middle and the ends attempt to replicate that scallop look as a modern car would have!

Total Cost: $200

Interesting for you

One step at a time....

One step at a time....

Seats
My headliner & visors are done. Now I've got to find some seats or seat covers. . . . .
Seats!

Seats!

Seats
These seats bolted right to the stock frames!
New everything

New everything

Seats
All gutted out and ready to start
Teaming up with Corbeau

Teaming up with Corbeau

Seats
So I've had these seats for a little over two months and have thoroughly enjoyed the comfort and quality Corbeau has put into these seats. ...
Seats

Seats

Seats
Working on my upholstery from idea to reality.
The interior .... simple !!

The interior .... simple !!

Seats
The interior is pretty simple and plain, the door panel front and rear I made from material I bought from Joann fabrics. . . I bought the actual...