Day

Finally got the bars out of the bed. Less weight on my shoulders. Took me a couple days of working on it between my work schedule but got her done. Next step is too buy my new frame and cab, swap the motor, transmission, and bed onto it and get to wiring in all the lights. Getting there!

Total Cost: $0

Interesting for you

Spare Engine

Spare Engine

Restoration
Just so happens that we had a 260 V8 out of a Sunbeam Tiger that someone dropped off at the shop about 3 or 4 years ago. They wanted to have it...
Added wire looms

Added wire looms

Restoration
I have a lot of rust on my engine block so I tried to cover it up a little with some billet wire looms. Didn't really hide much but they still...
New project  Arctica

New project Arctica

Restoration
I decided to start a new build in a new direction. My FJ's were fun, unique and capable, but had their limitations. First being lack of power....
The first drive

The first drive

Restoration
This set of pictures was from the first time my dad and I got the car rolling when I was still in high school. We got it running after replacing...
The Resurrection of Syclone 1357, Part 1

The Resurrection of Syclone 1357, Part 1

Restoration
The Resurrection of Syclone #1357Prologue: As of this writing, Syclone 1357 is roadworthy. It has been a year in the works, passed Texas state...
CB Radio

CB Radio

Restoration
All military trucks need communication!!