Handling Some Little Details 

I got a couple little things done on the miata today.

This car had aftermarket street glow washer nozzles on it and my friend didn't remove them when he resprayed the car. I wanted to replace them with OEM ones I didn't like the chrome look of them. Unfortunately OEM nozzles are way smaller then the ones that were on it so I bought a new set from Street Glow and painted them black. Mounting them is going to be hard because the secure with a nut on the under side. The hole for the hoses in the hood are to small for my socket to put the nut on. So its either I glue the nozzles on or a drill out the hole a little bit under the hood so I can get the nut on.

Second I replaced the old coolant over flow bottle with an aluminum one from Circuit Sports (Garage Star) and I added a panel that covers up the area where the hood latch is. Since I'm putting this on a NA6 I had to completely remove some of the Air bag wiring and the huge sensor that sits by the hood latch. When you do this you will have an airbag light and the computer under the dash will beep and not stop. I just unplugged the air bag computer so it would stop beeping and I took the airbag light bulb out.

The final thing I got is a huge score! I got a brand new silver hard top for my car! This was a blessing since my cars soft top is no good. It came from an old women who had a silver 02 NB and never used the top it was just hanging in her garage ( Her car was totaled sometime ago) It doesn't have a scratch or blemish on it. And it has defrost (which my car doesn't have). Unfortunately for it to sit right over my roll bar I had to remove some thicker trim that goes around the outside part of the inside of the hard top. Otherwise the roll bar would smash the trim and the top wouldn't sit all the way down leaving a gap along the lower part of the back of the top.

took the car out for a quick spin making sure it runs and drives right but it still needs an alignment.
That thicker black trim got removed now the top sits flush.
Total Cost: $900

Interesting for you

The Resurrection of Syclone 1357, Part 1

The Resurrection of Syclone 1357, Part 1

Restoration
The Resurrection of Syclone #1357Prologue: As of this writing, Syclone 1357 is roadworthy. It has been a year in the works, passed Texas state...
Hard at work

Hard at work

Restoration
I have the nitrus oxide know working and the brakes work awesome and all of the front end components work awesome on too that next project hmm....
Trunk completed. before and after

Trunk completed. before and after

Restoration
After over a year waiting to have my truck done, its finally done
New project  Arctica

New project Arctica

Restoration
I decided to start a new build in a new direction. My FJ's were fun, unique and capable, but had their limitations. First being lack of power....
Day 2

Day 2

Restoration
Finally got the bars out of the bed. Less weight on my shoulders. Took me a couple days of working on it between my work schedule but got her...
10 years

10 years

Restoration
Blood sweat and tears have gone in to this car andevery second i drive it, it was all worth it in the end i wanna thank my hole family for...