Added wire looms 

I have a lot of rust on my engine block so I tried to cover it up a little with some billet wire looms. Didn't really hide much but they still look good.

Interesting for you

Car Cancer...

Car Cancer...

Restoration
I finished with the amount of gutting I wanted to do and I diagnosed cancer. Check out the first photo. Well hold the fab work to later. I...
begining of my 48 to current state

begining of my 48 to current state

Restoration
this is the begining and current state of my studebaker project i have had her for about three years now everything is 100% bone stock except for...
Engine bay facelift

Engine bay facelift

Restoration
After a case of degreaser and a few hours of power washing, I figured she'd be ready for paint. I was painfully mistaken. 30 years of dirt and...
The Resurrection of Syclone 1357, Part 3b

The Resurrection of Syclone 1357, Part 3b

Restoration
The Syclone continues to progress; slowly, certainly, but each small step now has a huge impact. The latest is the installation of the restored...
Complete Project part 2 (Winter 2016-Summer 2016)

Complete Project part 2 (Winter 2016-Summer 2016)

Restoration
!!!Part 2 of the project!!!Manifold off!Starter offEmission pump of something. . . get out of here ;)Wires and wiresTime for the shaftsReplacing...
overview of my truck

overview of my truck

Restoration
my 1971 c10 pickup is almost completely stock, there's been no work on the body at all and I've only replaced a few things on it