So I had blown a bearing in my 400 block after just rebuilding it. It came down to oiling issues that we had to fix. While I had it out I installed a new fly wheel that had to be done because once I pulled the block I noticed the original fly wheel was getting chewed up by the new high output MSD starter. The new Center Force fly wheel fit the MSD starter like a glove. In addition to that I also installed a billet harmonic balance. I also installed a new heavy duty Center Force clutch and all my clutch brackets and assembly is now new. It should be a tight shift now and a good quick start.
While it was out I installed a Milodon oil pan again and oil pump. My old pan was kind of beat up and not looking perfect for shows so I replaced it.
I'm also installing new Dakota Digital Instrument Panel in my dash to replace the original.
This will give me accurate readings on oil, temp, battery, fuel, check engine, RPM and more.
It's always something!